Enrolments - Leaving the College

A full term's notice is to be given in writing to the Principal if a student is to be withdrawn from the College prior to completion of Year 12. In the event of failure to provide adequate notice of withdrawal, an equivalent of half a term's fee will apply.

When a student is planning to leave the College at the end of a school year, notification in writing from the parent or guardian is required at least one month prior to the student’s departure.

During the student's last week at the College the student is asked to complete a Student Clearance Form and return it to the College office. All text and library books need to be returned and fee payments finalised before the enrolment bond is returned.